ClientTRACK is a client details change logging module for WHMCS. ClientTRACK keeps watch over your clients personal account details and records a log of anytime a client registers, makes a change to their personal information, adds, modifies, or deletes a contact, or anytime an admin makes a change to an clients personal account details.
ClientTRACK Core Features
ClientTRACK ClientSummary Features
- Adds change tracking to client's personal details.
- Logs every change a client may make to their personal information.
- Logs every change a client their assigned contacts.
- Logs every change any admin may make to a clients personal information.
- Can enable client details-only logging.
- Can enable client contact record details-only logging.
- Logs all client record changes, made by your clients or admins (add,update,delete).
- Logs all client contact records made your clients (add,update,delete).
- Client change records can be pruned automatically by date or number of records.
- Optional clientsummary integration via Smarty plugin for at-a-glance viewing of recent account changes.
ClientTRACK Administrative Features
- Installs using a simple Smarty plug-in.
- Number of history records to show is configuable.
- Displays changes to the client and contact records.
- Clicking on a changed field displays before and after information.
- Table class, row and record css classes can be passed in the tag; can be used anywhere!
Module System Features
- Simple administrative module displays all client record change beginning with the most recent..
- Change entries are color-coded by type for ease of location.
- Clicking on any changed field will open a window detailing what was changed in that action.
- List shows what record was changed, what the change was, and who made the change.
- Paginated list displays newest changes first.
- All modules use smarty templates.
- Add-on modules are 100% class-based object-oriented PHP.
- Modules have seperate language and template sets for maximum portability and ease of installation.
- Modules are self-contained within a directory containing seperate template and language directories.
- Module installation and upgrades tasks are managed within each module without the need for external install scripts.
- Developing ClientTRACK admin or client modules is intuitive with the fully documented ClientTRACK module API.